CLACKAMAS ROTARY FOUNDATION GRANT GUIDELINES
The Clackamas Rotary Foundation provides grants for charitable, youth, philanthropic, public good, community and education. Particular emphasis is on support to entities within Clackamas county and immediate surrounding areas.
GUIDLEINES FOR DETERMINING GRANT BENEFICIARIES:
- The club foundation favors projects that will be beneficial to youth.
- The club foundation favors projects that will provide assistance to people living in need.
- The club foundation accepts grants from faith-based organizations that hold 501 (c) (3) status, provide the grant does not have as a purpose the furthering or promotion of any religious agenda or favoring any religion over another.
- The club foundation accepts applications for cultural or artistic endeavors provided they fit with the mission of the club foundation.
- The applicant must clearly divulge all assets and sources of funds that benefit the applicant or its affiliated organizations. For example, if the applicant is the beneficiary of a separate endowment or fund, that information must be provided as a part of the grant application.
Download Grant Application Form